Grace Based Parenting
This book is a must for parents who want to love their kids the way God loves his – through a lifelong relationship not just a long list of rules. With humor and poignancy, Dr. Kimmel goes into depth on how to meet your children’s inner heart needs and set their hearts free to be who God created them to be.
Grace-Based Parenting will help you:
- Find the balance point in a world of extremes
- Keep from investing your energies in a long list of things that don't matter
- Make parenting more fun
- Liberate your children emotionally and spiritually
- Prepare your whole family for a lifetime of healthy choices and relationships-with God and with each other
- Know the best way you can meet your kids' most basic needs-the way God meets all of ours
"Few writers are as well equipped as Tim Kimmel to teach parents how to fan flames of youthful self-determination and at the same time avoid self-destruction. His longtime parental and pastoral experience thrusts his readers into the hottest contemporary issues and offers a cool anxiety-damper. Grace Based Parenting tames the family inferno with biblical know-how--a spiritual fire extinguisher for young Christian families."
- Dr. Howard G. Hendricks
Bestselling author, speaker, & professor at Dallas Theological Seminary
"Aren't you glad you worship a God of grace? Tim Kimmel has done a great job of reminding us as parents that we are the model of God in our home and we need to be good grace--based parents."
- Dr. Kevin Leman,
Author of Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours