Grace Filled Marriage Video Study
Married couples start out with lots of love in their hearts for each other. But real-time life and the personal issues we bring to the arrangement put that love to the test.
Even the most committed couples find that it's easy to develop ways of dealing with each other that work against the best interests of the relationship. This often puts wear and tear on their friendship, their roles as parents, and steals a lot of joy and passion from their sexual relationship.
What’s interesting is that for most marriages, the thing that’s most lacking in their relationship isn't love; it’s grace. When God’s grace is the active ingredient of your marriage, it automatically brings the best out of your spouse.
Video Study Box Includes:
- Eight- 25-35 minute sessions on 2 DVD's
- 1 copy of Grace Filled Marriage book
- 1 Participant Workbook (Click here to order extra workbooks)
- 1 Leader's Guide
Streaming Version Includes:
- Twelve months of unlimited access
- Eight- 25-35 minute sessions streaming on your internet connected computer or mobile device
- 1 Leader's Guide PDF
Click here to order extra workbooks