This popular series helps parents talk openly with children of all ages about sexuality, birth, sex, family, and much more. The series includes:
- Before I Was Born explains in age-appropriate language the basics of conception, fetal development, childbirth, and more for children ages 5-8.
- The Story of Me lays a spiritual foundation for helping your children understand their sexuality.Designed for children ages 3-5.
- What's the Big Deal? explains the basic facts about sex for kids ages 8-11.
- Facing the Facts equips kids to understand and deal with the changes of puberty. For kids ages 11-14.
- How and When to Tell Your Kids About Sex. There's more to teaching your kids about sex than a nervous discussion about the birds and the bees. This practical book provides the help you may need to talk to your kids about sex.