visit the official Grace Based Parentingsite for more information, video clips, and free demo
This second part of the Grace Based Parenting small group video study will give parents the confidence and skills to raise kids who flourish in their culture by building character for life.
The Building Character small group DVD study will help you:
- Raise kids who can thrive in a hostile culture
- Instill the six most critical character traits that a child needs to turn out right
- Prepare kids for the biggest challenges of life—loneliness, fear, temptation, betrayal…
- Minimize the hassles of parenting
- Maximizes the potential of your children’s future
- Apply practical lessons that work with your kids
Like a blueprint serves the builder of a beautiful home, this study will give you practical ways to use character to build happy, confident children who can stand strong and reach their true potential in the future.
Study Comes With:
- 7 sessions on two DVD’s (20-25 minutes each)
- A Participant Workbook
- A Leader’s Guide
- 1 copy of the book, Raising Kids Who Turn Out Right