Yes! You can love your kids in amazing ways you may have never even thought of! And one of America's top advocates for the family will help you do it.
Rather than give a list that rehearses the obvious, this book is about those things that tender hearted parents are going to do as an outgrowth of their deep and passionate love for God. They are the things that are the natural overflow of a home formatted by God’s grace.
In 50 Ways to Really Love Your Kids, Tim Kimmel offers moms and dads simple, how-to ways to express love to their children. His thought-provoking ideas include: (click here to preview 3 vignettes)
- Have a love that works overtime to simplify your children's lives
- Model a love that always wants to give more than is asked of it
- Show your kids how to love life and live it in an adventurous way
- Love your kids so much that you'll not allow excuses to cover their moral infractions
- Start loving your kids' future spouses now
- and Don't force God to discipline your kids…you do it
This is an excellent gift book to give to parents that are expecting, experienced and even grand. Put it on your coffee table and watch this effective ice-breaker open up discussions about the Grace Based Parenting model.
List Price: 14.99
Trim Size: 5 x 7
Publishing Date: 04/11/2006