The Kids Flag Page is a fun way for moms and dads to interact with their kids and truly discover the heart of each child—who God created them to be. When you follow the simple, step-by-step instructions to complete your child’s Flag Page and read the information in the accompanying book, you will:
- Discover the way God uniquely hardwired your children individually and how to best relate to them.
- Find the six key things that motivate your child
- Find out what your children love most about life.
- Connect to the heart of your child.
- Learn the do's and don’ts of how to motivate, encourage, discipline and help each child succeed in life.
- Learn how to raise your kids in the power of God’s grace.
- Discover how to bring the best out of your strong-willed kids.
Built in study questions make the Kids Flag Page a great tool to not only use on your kids, but to study together with your friends.
This colorful and engaging activity will help kids see who they are at their very best. The Kids Flag Page gives parents direction on how to bring out the best in each of their children.
The Kids Flag Page includes:
- Activity Board
- Instruction Booklet
- 36 Trait Cards
- 4 Countries of the World Chart
- Kids Flag Page Book by Dr. Tim Kimmel
- Supplies for 4 Kids Flag Pages
The book, Discover Your Child’s Heart with the Flag Page by Dr. Tim Kimmel is exclusive to The Kids Flag Page. In it you will:
- gain a clear understanding of you're child’s “Home” and “Adopted” Countries – whether its Control, Perfect, Peace or Fun Country.
- find out if your raising one of the world’s best leaders, workers, owner/managers, entertainers, or caring people.
- find out how to bring the best out of strong-willed children.
- learn a comprehensive strategy for raising your kids that is a direct extension of God’s heart of grace—a strategy that automatically brings the best out of every one of your kids.
- get built in questions and deeper looks at scriptures that make this an excellent tool to be used in a small group or Bible Study!
What ages is this appropriate for?
The Kids Flag Page is designed for children ages 3-12 to do together with at least one adult. A parent can complete a Kids Flag Page for children under 5. Many parents have do the Kids Flag Page for themselves and compared their findings with their children. Supplies for up to three Kids Flag Pages are included in the box. If you have more children you wish to complete a flag page for, you can purchase additional supplies with our Kids Flag Page Refill. Parents and older kids can use the Kids Flag Page as well or they can do the adult Flag Page.
When I look at my kids completed flags it overwhelms me with gratitude at the vast differences between each of my kids. I love how positive the characteristics are portrayed. Now, a lot of this wasn't a shocking revelation in one sense - I know the basic personality types of my kids, but this deals more with what, within those personality types, they are passionate about. It's worth doing it. Buy it, Now.
I'm bossy like that sometimes. Sorry.
For example, I looked at one of my kids flags and thought how empowering it is to know that God made this child curious so that he can ask questions and find out answers to the many "why's" of life. We need people like him - but it is SO not like me! Doing these flag pages changes my perspective as a parent. It helps me not get as frustrated that he just asks SO many questions! That's part of who this child is. It is as impossible for him to stop asking questions as it would be for me to start questioning everything. My job now is to teach that child how to use that gift with wisdom and make it valuable part of what they will bring to this world. Sure, I am going to screw up and make mistakes, but I feel a few steps ahead knowing this. It allows me to apologize more quickly when I realize I have failed to value who God made them.
Karina Loewen, British Columbia
Each kit includes materials for 4 kids' Flag Pages.