visit the official Grace Based Parenting site for more information, video clips, and free demo
Too much of today's Christian parenting is based on fear: fear of the world . . . fear of America's liberal culture . . . fear of other parents' and the church's opinions. Best-selling author Dr. Tim Kimmel says fear, "is an excellent way to wreck your kids."
Grace based parenting, on the other hand, relies on God's love, replicates His forgiveness and commitment to His children, and displaces fear as a motivator for every behavior.
Grace Based Parenting will help you:
- Find the balance point in a world of extremes
- Keep from investing your energies in a long list of things that don't matter
- Make parenting more fun
- Liberate your children emotionally and spiritually
- Prepare your whole family for a lifetime of healthy choices and relationships-with God and with each other
- Know the best way you can meet your kids' most basic needs-the way God meets all of ours
- Teach your child to navigate their culture, choose better friends, and make wiser choices.
Parents can expect to go away with a blueprint for building confident, courageous, and cooperative kids. Grace Based Parenting will show them a grace-based, character-driven model to nurture well- rounded and loving kids—and have a great time in the process!
Study Comes With:
- Ten - 15-20 minute sessions on 2 DVD's
- 1 Participant Workbook (Click here to order extras)
- 1 copy of the book, Grace Based Parenting
- 1 Leader's Guide